Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you book your tour, by default you accept these terms and conditions.
Once Phuket-tours.net confirms your booking, a contract is made between ‘Phuket-tours.net’ and you upon the terms and conditions set out below. ‘Phuket-tours.net’ hereinafter referred to as ‘we’, will only confirm your booking once we have received full payment, a deposit payment, or written agreement to pay the cost on tour for your tour.
- Once payment is made you will be allocated a place/places on the particular tour and both a confirmation and voucher are emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be saved for your own reference.
- Once you book your tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then please ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
- We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without full payment or a deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
- Travel insurance up to THB 150,000,000 is covered by the Tourism Authority of Thailand. Phuket-tours.net is registered under license no 34/00803.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities that are outside of our all inclusive package. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings at any time during the duration of your tour.
- Bookings made online through Phuket-tours.net are made under the following cancellation policy:
– For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
– Cancellation within 24 hours until the tour date: Bookings are non refundable. Cancellation is always possible in the following situations:
– In case of unexpected sickness or injury we will refund you in full providing you issue us with a doctors statement saying you or your companions were too sick to travel
– In case of death of any of the tour members or their families.
– In case of bad weather conditions. If the weather is unstable and the tour operator decides to cancel the tour, you will either be rebooked to a different date or refunded in full.
- If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
- Tours already booked can not be cancelled and rebooked where special offers are made available. This applies to all deals and any other special offers that may be available.
- In case of a no show:
– If you paid the full amount of the tour, the total amount will be non refundable.
– If you paid a deposit we reserve the right to charge you the remaining balance.
– If you paid no amount up front, we reserve the right to charge you in full.
- Any refund which has been agreed with the management of Phuket-tours.net will be processed within 3 days. We will send you a confirmation slip of the cancellation. It can take up to 3 weeks before the refund is processed by your bank.
Changes by us
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of Phuket-tours.net. This includes outbreaks of ‘foot and mouth’ or other contagious diseases, revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
- We are constantly striving to make our tours even better than they are perceived by many to be, therefore should attractions open or become open to us, that we feel will enhance your experience of our beloved motherland then we reserve the right to include these in your best interests.
- We reserve the right to decrease the price of our tours at any time.
- Potential passengers are asked to appreciate that we cannot guarantee the vehicle you travel in will be decorated with Phuket-tours.net livery.
- At certain times of the season our fleet may not be large enough to accommodate all passengers. In such an event we reserve the right to contract quality private motor coaches to assist us in carrying passengers. In this case a Phuket-tours.net or respected tour operator guide will be provided and the standard of the vehicle will be equal. We will endeavour to avoid this situation.
- We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
- You must obey the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand whilst on our tours. We would ask you to show respect to the many diverse customs that exist in Thailand and also foreign exchange restrictions. If you do not do so, you may be asked to surrender your ticket, which may be cancelled without any refund. It is our representative who will decide to cancel your tour or not and their decision will be final.
- Your appointed Phuket-tours.net Tour Guide may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of Phuket-tours.net and the respected tour operators. If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well being of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the tour. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
- It is your responsibility to meet your tour at arranged points. Because of the nature of the service, Phuket-tours.net will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service. Phuket-tours.net will endeavour to ensure that departure and arrival times are met.
Pick up points
- Most of our tours start with a pickup from your hotel or villa on Phuket. It is your responsibility to meet your tour and be ready at the given pickup time.
- Pick up times are approximate and dependant upon the traffic on Phuket.
Your obligations and responsibilities
- You must inform us of any medical condition that’s requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
- It is your responsibility to have all necessary visas, passports, permits and certificates required for your selected itinerary as well as any necessary vaccinations and to comply with all applicable laws.
- During your tour your tour guide may take photographs and films of you (as part of a group) while you are a passenger and these may be used in our brochures, website and/or advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the tourt operator or other supplier. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions.
- The Thai way of life is one of enjoying life, relishing and respecting other people’s company. We would ask you come to our tour with a positive frame of mind, ready to enjoy your adventure with us. At all times you must show courtesy and respect to your driver/guide and more importantly the other Tour members. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the tour at the management’s discretion.
- In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against Phuket-tours.net. Please inform the Tour operator or supplier at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the Driver/ Representative’s best endeavours to do so, your complaint should be made in writing, in person at one of our offices, or by phone to Phuket-tours.net as soon as is reasonably possible after the tour, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. Phuket-tours.net will not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
- Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. If the weather is too unstable for the tour to take place, we will rebook you for a different date or refund you in full. No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
No Smoking Policy
- We do not permit smoking on any of our vehicles.
- The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and Phuket-tours.net. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorised officer of Kohsamuitour.net.
- This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by Thai law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises out of or in connection with this contract or your holiday will be dealt with by the Courts of the Kingdom of Thailand only. Changes to these Booking Conditions will only be valid if agreed by Phuket-tours.net in writing.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our brochures and other printed material at time of going to print, however Phuket-tours.net cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
- Phuket-tours.net is operated by:
Tropic Sun Co. Ltd.
159 Moo 2 Chaweng Beach road
Chaweng, Koh Samui
Thailand+66 (0)9 25471403
TAT License no: 34/00803